lundi 19 mai 2008

Lost my mind



Sometimes, too often actually, I lose my mind... I can't think anymore. Everything is a mess up there, inside my mind. It's as if a big storm had broken each piece of thought. Nothing's clear up there...I can't concentrate...The only thought I have is everything is too far from me, though I can't reach anything. Just a thought. I would have just one thought up there. To feel still alive, still conscious... I need help. I don't know how to come back from my nowhere city. Help me, please listen to my call... I'm lost. My brain can't work anyfurther...I'm broken. I won't succeed. I can't succeed!HELP! I can't even cry, I can't even shout. Oh yes I would like to cry out my voice and my tears...but I just can't do it. Think, think, please!Think brilliantly! Please give me my brain back!



Aucun commentaire: